Aftermarket Parts Adviser 22k plus benefits Full time permanent role
Our client is the leading distributor throughout the South West and Wales. An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Person at their Blandford Depot.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, the primary function of the role will be selling to the construction industry and you will play a key role in all day to day proactive aspects of the parts department, ensuring our clients corporate objective to “grow our business by delighting our customers”.
As part of the aftermarket team, you will be the customer’s first point of contact and you will be required to communicate effectively with customers daily, managing the process through to delivery. Our clients aim to deliver the best customer service and are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised, motivated and has excellent communication skills.
- Ensure all phone calls are efficiently captured and dealt with professionally.
- Proactively call local customer base to follow-up on campaign marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management to be conducted to company process.
- Work with parts team & depot manger to develop improvements & marketing ideas.
- Process orders & invoice out all parts within the company standard. Retail / Warranty/ Internal.
- Ensure all warranty parts are returned, (clean & tagged) stored, packaged & dispatched per company process.
- To raise & escalate parts shortage or delay in delivery as per company process.
- Responsible for packing and sending requested parts on a courier service and within its collection time/deadline.
- Responsible for parts work area, H&S /housekeeping, kept within company standard.
- Monitor stock levels, report & investigate any discrepancies.
- Parts return to manufacturer to be carried out efficiently and within timescale to company standard.
- Goods inwards process to be managed to company standard.
- Work with colleagues to ensure departmental cover for absence & industry holidays.
- To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable within the individual’s capabilities requested by the depot manager.
- Confident and professional manner.
- High personal integrity and honesty.
- The ability to identify and escalate any issues of concern to the depot manager.
- Communication skills – ability to speak to customers and engineers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. The ability to work as part of a team.
- Relationship Builder – Ability to interact with all contact sources and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a satisfying experience for all parties.
- Organisational skills – ability to set timescales to team duties & own tasks to enable completion of responsibilities.
Hours 7.30am -4.30 pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org