On behalf of our client we are looking for talented chef with a creative flare set in stunning, picturesque grounds nestled in the Dorset countryside.
This is a temp to perm position.
Hours 48 per week working 5 days over 7,
Shifts are mixture of early 5.30am to 3.00pm, days 7.00am to 4.00pm and late 10.30am to 7.30pm, weekend work rota based.
Must have current DBS.
- To prepare, cook and present food to the standards required
- Be a good communicator & personal presentation is a important part of your role.
- To maintain a methodical safe working environment with good discipline when on duty
- To be involved in planning menu’s daily & commercially
- To maintain and check all work station clean & tidy when on duty
- Daily evidence and recording is a very important part of the role to meet EHO requirement.
Due to the location you will need transport or live very locally.
Any applications are treated in the strictest confidence, and we will not share your CV or any information without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org