On behalf of our Client, we are seeking a confident Credit Controller to join their finance team, providing a central service to subsidiary companies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The role requires a customer focussed, self-motivated individual who is able to build strong relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments, escalating to legal action when required.
• Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure invoices are cleared for payment and confirming payment dates, helping to resolve queries with outstanding invoices both internally and externally when required.
• Attending monthly meetings for each company to update the Finance Director, Managing Director and Operations managers regarding all overdue balances.
• Producing regular cash flow forecasts for each company. This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Calm and confident manner, particularly during potentially uncomfortable conversations.
• Ability to manage own workload.
• Great team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a confident telephone manner).
• Competent in Microsoft Office products.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good standard of education (at least five GCSE grades A-C)Desirable:
• Previous experience in a credit control position.
• £20,000 per annum
• 23 days holiday (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays
• BUPA Medical Insurance
• Accident and Sickness Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Auto-enrolment pension
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
If you feel this is the job for you please apply for this role apply via indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com