Our client is a family run company based in Dorset, with over 50 years’ experience in the industry. We are seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join our team.
Based at our head office in Shaftesbury, you will be supporting our Contracts Managers and Administration Team to ensure completed works are invoiced in a timely manner.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Preparing invoices for completed works using standard documentation supplied by engineering staff and management.
- Sending invoices out as per client requirements, including any supporting documentation such as certificates / worksheets.
- Use of client specific systems and web-based portals where required to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the administration team to source any required paperwork, as per client specification.
- Liaising with Contracts Managers to resolve any invoicing queries
Answering the general office phoneline.
- Previous experience in a financial administrator role.
- High level of accuracy and tenacity.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Confident with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good influencing and persuading skills.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritise workload effectively to meet targets.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of housing and/or finance software.
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
- 23 days holiday
- BUPA medical insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
All subject to qualifying periods of employment and Conditions of Contract.
Job Type: Full-time £8.89ph