Installation Engineer/Maintenance Manager
Our client is a leading maker for the international design community based in a stunning location in rural Dorset. They are looking to recruit for this pivotal role within the organisation, reporting directly to the MD
Purpose of Role: The Install & Maintenance Manager is responsible for the planning of implementation of all installations and for overseeing the maintenance and H&S checks within the business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Scheduling and planning of all installations and site surveys
- Communication and planning of transport in conjunction with the Transport Manager
- Internally agreed plan for how install will progress on site in conjunction with Workshop Manager so this can be factored into how an item is made, if possible.
- Responsible for all RAMS ‐ Risk Assessment and Method Statement ‐ in house and client documentation
- Arrange access equipment hire/ arrangements with site contractors
- Install associated purchases to be routed through purchasing department ahead of install where possible
- Regular maintenance & checks of all on site equipment Conduct regular H&S checks within the business and keep records of this up to date Responsibility to Company
- Responsible for ensuring installs are managed and run smoothly
- Regular H&S checks
- Act as the main liaison between site & company
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate Hours Mon-Thu 7.30am to 5pm and Friday 7.30am- 1.45pm
The ideal candidate will have experience with MRP, Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel and a knowledge of sage would be useful
The presentation and friendly professionalism of the Install & Maintenance Manager is crucial to the brand.