Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a strong Engineering sales background who is ready to take the next career step!
Our Blandford based client is the premier supplier of a comprehensive range fabricated products for diverse industry sectors. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer to join their team who has good technical knowledge and is educated to Degree or similar level.
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer / Account Manager in a technical sales environment
- Engineering degree or similar/equivalent qualification
- Excellent technical knowledge and expertise – experience of hydraulics (rigid pipe and hose) systems ideal but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills – able to explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid negotiating skills whilst able to build positive rapport and strong customer relationships
- Highly organized, with good attention to engineering and commercial detail
- Able to identify new business opportunities and knows how to open doors to progress these and use focused requirements analysis to position us competitively
- Comfortable talking to customers at a variety of levels across commercial and technical functions
- Ability to train and support colleagues
- Willing to travel – mostly in the UK but with some European travel too
- You will be managing customer accounts, using your technical sales skills in an engineering environment ensuring consistent profitable business growth through winning quotations based on technical review, understanding and offering.
- Using your engineering knowledge to source and cost materials and components.
- Processes customer orders and field any issues.
- Building customer relationships to position the company as the supplier of choice for new work.
- Coordinating pricing reviews and customer information requests, commercial reviews and implications of commercial agreements.
- Actively contributing to new business development initiatives and where appropriate leads new product introduction (NPI) projects.
You will be expected to travel mainly within the UK but there will be some European travel
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, and we will never share your CV or details without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org