Excellent opportunity for an hands on maintenence engineer, excellent salary and benefits.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Supervisor regarding all maintenance, engineering and production matters with focus on Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will be working alongside and being responsible for a close knit team, who are in turn responsible for the operation of the site.
You will be proactive with a hands on approach to ensure the plant runs as effectively and smoothly as possible, with a Mechanical/electrical Engineering background and knowledge of manufacturing/production.
The role is operated o a CONTINENTAL SHIFT PATTERN 4 days on, 4 days off- 4 nights on, 4nights off ongoing rota. Shifts are 6am-6pm and 6pm to 6am.
- Recognised engineering training mechanical or electrical
- Multi-craft mechanical/electrical training to technician level
- At least 5 years relevant work experienced
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing
- Drive for constant improvement and development
- Proactive and results driven
- IT literate
- Good team player
- Health & Safety– ensuring all work carried out is risk assessed, undertake risk assessments and assist in reviewing and updating
- Environmental Management- Ensure compliance with BS EN ISO 14001 and BS ENISO 50001 EMS.
- Planned maintainence- Carry out planned maintenance on a multi-craft basis to your level of competence. Record and report to maximise plant efficiency
- Emergency Breakdown Maintenance- undertake emergency/breakdown maintenance, report and record the impact of breakdowns
- Ensure all routine maintenence is carried out such as plant lubrication, consumables are fit for purpose
- Recording and communication- ensure seamless communication through the engineering team, ensuring necessary permits are in place
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional demonstrable work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the smooth running of the plant and LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF DT11
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org